Beadalon Jewel Loom by Julianna C Avelar, is innovative, portable, lightweight and easy to use. The sleek design with a work surface of 2.75 in wide and 10.5 in long is perfect for creating fashionable, on-trend jewelry pieces. The Jewel Loom fits perfectly in the palm of your hand allowing for ease of use for a comfortable grip and ultimate control while bead weaving. Enjoy endless hours of creativity while making unique bracelets, necklaces, pouches, pendants, ring tops, apparel, hair accessories, and much more! Instructions included with both loom sets. Patent #D676,879.
WHAT SETS THE JEWEL LOOM APART FROM OTHER LOOMS?
- Affordable I want weaving to be available to anyone, so I designed the Jewel Loom to be highly affordable. This means if you’ve wanted to give weaving a try, but not risk spending a lot for something you’re not sure you’ll enjoy, I’ve removed the risk factor!
- Appropriate for Any Skill Level The Jewel Loom is easy enough to use for the true beginner, yet offers unlimited possibilities for the more experienced designer. I like to say the Jewel Loom meets you wherever you are in your journey.
- Amazingly Versatile The Jewel Loom will accommodate a large variety of beads—both is size and shape—as well as warping materials from beading thread to leather, fabric strips, yarns and more. Additionally, you can enjoy both bead weaving as well as traditional weaving on your Jewel Loom.
- Portable Lightweight and minimal in size, the Jewel Loom makes it easy to pick up your project and take it with you anywhere.
- Simple and Straightforward Unlike some other looms that can be complicated to set up, the patented design of the Jewel Loom makes it super simple to get set up and creating right away.
- Waste Saving I created the Jewel Loom to save your resources! Many looms require you to use twice as much warp material as you actually end up weaving with, but the Jewel Loom minimizes waste by only requiring what’s truly needed.
- Soul Medicine The back-and-forth process of weaving with the Jewel Loom reminds me of a soothing dance. Once you’ve completed a couple rows on your loom, the process relaxes and you quickly find yourself falling into a meditative state. Bonus: At the end of your meditation session, you have something new to wear such as a pretty bracelet or pair of earrings!
- Access to Loving Support and Community When you purchase the Jewel Loom from me, you’re instantly allowed access to the Jewel Loom Facebook page family. Here you have access to me and full support for any issues you may have. Additionally, you can be kept up to date on specials I often run on supplies or workshops. Introducing the Baby Jewel Loom!
- All of the benefits of the original Jewel Loom in an even more compact size.
- Perfect for single-wrap bracelets, earrings, pendants or rings.